Product Manager (SaaS)
Manages products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, prioritize and negotiate production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or UI changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products; documents differences and opportunities.
- Plans UX for converting web visitors to paid customers, onboarding paid customers, and retaining and upselling paid customers.
- Develops wireframes and presentations to communicate planned features for engineering.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales and marketing teams to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, marketing, and engineering.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Completes operational requirements by prioritizing and scheduling employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Product Management, People Management, Understanding the Customer, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Financial Planning and Strategy, Mockups and Wireframing.
Nice to haves:
Product Development, Scrum Experience, UI/UX Experience.
- Good pay in USD
- Work for a fast growing Silicon Valley startup with an office in Colima
- Awesome office with new equipment, computers, monitors and gaming lounge
- Accelerated growth in your career through industry leading mentors / coworkers
- Internal promotion path into management or other areas of interest
- Fun and friendly team members
- Free lunch every day
- Free snacks, drinks, caffeine and more