Sales Development Representative (on-site or remote)
Aspiring sales leaders apply here!
Are you looking for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join the sales team on the ground floor of the hottest paradigm-shifting enterprise start-up to come out of Silicon Valley since Salesforce?
AMV is experiencing breakout success with our inbound marketing solution Publicity.ai.
Publicity.ai enables companies of all sizes to experience the power of marketing enhanced by artificial intelligence and the on-demand economy. Our unique and valuable offering is why we haven't lost a single customer, and some customers even ask to end their 1st year contracts early in favor of upgrading to larger contracts.
We are self-funded, profitable and fully intend to keep growing that way while bringing on a few new sales disciples.
We are looking for someone motivated to build a sales career and uncover revenue-generating opportunities for AMV. If you're a natural-born prospector looking for your next big thing, look no further. AMV wants to hire fast-thinking, trail-blazing, lead-generators for our sales team. You will be a valuable part of the team supporting all levels of the sales organization by finding new revenue opportunities that add to the total pipeline.
Candidates for this position must be highly motivated, tenacious, thick-skinned, and self-starters. If you are interested in being a part of something extraordinary and like working alongside of people who are smart, organized, thorough, and take pride in initiating meaningful relationships with future customers, then this is the team for you.
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- High degree of comfort with active outreach (cold calls and emails)
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Hunger. Seriously just so hungry and driven to win and succeed in a team environment.
- Prior sales or lead generation experience a plus but not necessary
- Familiarity with marketing agencies (which we are replacing with technology) and SEO space a plus
- College degree preferred, and an interesting life story that involves habitually overcoming challenges and going to the next level
- Evangelize Publicity.ai to prospects and qualify them for sales team
- Add value to prospects by asking questions to understand their business challenges and teeing up our solutions
- Proactively reach out to target prospects
- Testing different outreach methods (email subject lines, value propositions, etc) to find the best ones that work for you
- Book demo requests and meetings for sales team
- Create and prioritize target prospect lists (you should already be good at Google Sheets, because you will become great)
- Support research initiatives around target prospects through LinkedIn and internal tools
- Document and share your learnings as you accumulate wins so the rest of the team can benefit
- Be cool, active, motivational and supportive in our sales team chat room and meetings
The ONE CORE THING you do:
- Reach out to prospects, figure out if we might be a good fit, and escalate / book a product demo with a "closer" aka Campaign Manager.
- Unique opportunity to be a part of an obsessed, mission-driven startup team during hypergrowth
- See your work make a real difference in the lives of our coworkers and customers
- Opportunity to work side-by-side with and learn directly from our CEO, a pioneer in sales development
- Training on one of the most comprehensive sales development methods and technology stacks in existence
- Ability to work remote
- Highly competitive pay
- Membership at health club of your choice
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Get "paid to learn" any skill that you're interested in once per week
- Amazing career path with AMV, 24 month track to become a Campaign Manager closing deals and earning $120,000 - $250,000, plus benefits, plus stock